We help technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable, and secure. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us, and our values are at the helm of how we work together. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. If you have the knowledge and skills required and are excited to come to work every day knowing you’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation, we want to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must have relevant work experience of at least 2 years in mobile development life cycle Design, building and maintaining the Android applications.
- In-depth knowledge of programming & platforms using development tools.
- Developing Android Apps Testing features and its contents
- Modify and maintain features of existing Apps
- Integrate JSON/XML based web services in app Core Java and Android SDK, C, and C++ (Good to have)
- Familiar with XML and JSON.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Should have leadership skills and should be a team player.
- Integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together.
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Ability to develop positive relationships and establish a rapport with customers.
- Technical knowledge and skills across a broad range of systems and including the ability to rapidly assimilate technical information, analyze and take appropriate action in a constantly changing technical environment.
- Good knowledge in Installing, Configuring and Managing Desktops.
- Able to work individually on Projects.
- Material Designing.
- Experience with the Android SDK.
- Work quickly and efficiently so that app features can be shipped frequently to promote user satisfaction.