We help technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable, and secure. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us, and our values are at the helm of how we work together. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. If you have the knowledge and skills required and are excited to come to work every day knowing you’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation, we want to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the production of content such as design, video, copy and other marketing collateral, for our solutions across various markets – e-Mobility, Medical & Life Sciences, Information Communications & Technology and General Industries.
- Provide editorial and creative support on content creation, ensuring imagery and copy are effectively representing the brand.
- Ensure all content produced adheres to brand guidelines, matches the tone and style with consistent language and correct usage of trademark/copyright.
- Assess, review, and give constructive feedback on various types of content such as website copy, videos, blog articles, social posts, infographics, and more.
- Collaborate with marketing operations to extract valuable insights for content optimization.
- Collaborate closely with external agencies of writers, graphic designers, videographers, PR, to support the creation process and act as an advisor on overall aesthetics and language.
- Maintain the library of images and file system for completed content.
- High proficiency in English.
- A keen eye for aesthetics.
- Able to write, edit and proofread technical content in English, fit to our market space.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with strong presentation and project management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment within different time zones
- Familiarity with design software, platforms, and technologies, such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Canva.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Strong computer skills, and familiarity with Office 365 Products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, business strategy, creative writing, design, or other relevant degrees.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and understanding digital analytics will be highly advantageous.