We help technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable, and secure. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us, and our values are at the helm of how we work together. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. If you have the knowledge and skills required and are excited to come to work every day knowing you’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation, we want to hear from you.
- Proficient in the development of native iOS app in Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data and threading
- Experience of Apples IDE, XCode, Cocoa, Adaptive and responsive designs
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Should have strong knowledge on Encryption algorithms, and security
- Experience in Version control tools Git, SVN, GitHub and Bitbucket tools
- Should have strong knowledge on REST APIs, JSON Parsing, Web services and XML Parsing
- Experience in Multi-threading, Multi-processing, and Async IO concepts
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and Push notifications
- Experience with frameworks such as Offline storage, Threading, and Performance tuning
- Experience in development of Real-time Messaging System and Calling System
- Work experience in developing Messaging apps and/or video conferencing solutions and deep understanding of technology stack/architecture/frameworks of these kind of apps is a plus.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle – design, develop, debug, document, maintain apps and deliver.
- Good understanding in developing interactive on-demand video streaming app
- Understanding of Multimedia Compression Algorithm and standard Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- The candidate is expected to interact with Product Managers to gather requirements around functionality
- Work within SCRUM agile process with other stakeholders
- Client interaction on need basis, understanding business requirements and translating into technical scope
- Prepare Weekly status reports, Estimations (WBS)
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Ability to learn, adapt and grow: On-the-job learning with GitHub, Stack Overflow, etc. to identify defective code and find solutions, Upgrading skills with Online courses, webinars, Seminars and conferences.
- Business acumen: Ability to understand your software how it functions/fits in the real world, Understanding the end-user personas/target users clearly, collaborating closely with the business teams, Collecting and working on user feedback, Studying usage analytics and other performance metrics
- Time management: Self goal setting on daily/weekly basis, Self-reviews to track their task progress, avoiding all kinds of distractions and focusing on job during the working hours
- Interpersonal skills: Reliability, Strong analytical skills, Problem-solving skills, Teamwork and Collaboration skills, Conflict resolution, Communication skills, Willing to learn and ask questions, Critical thinking skills, Empathy skills to understand the user perspective, Leadership skills, Mentorships and coaching the subordinates, Collaborative approach to decision-making.